logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions

Old 06-22-2017,

Default Invest Tools . . . helpful or scam?

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to get some of your thoughts on Invest Tools. Over the past several weeks, I have been seeing so many pop-up/online ads for Invest Tools. Since they will be offering a free 2 hour workshop in my city in a few weeks, I was curious to know if anyone has attended one of their free workshops?
Old 06-22-2017,

Your free lunch theory is most probably correct. These things are usually come ons for he next set of products. I am not specifically knowledgeable on Invest tools,but I would be willing to wager they have not reinvented the wheel.
Old 06-24-2017,

In my case, even as a Newbie, I am not looking to purchase any trading software or a trading training course from anyone. However if there is a free workshop out there with a chance to teach me more about trading, then I am interested. Yet if the free workshop is only a sales pitch (which my gut instinct is telling me it is), I want to know now and skip going to it. However I know that there is no such thing as a "free lunch", yet in this case, I just wanted to make sure.

So I just wanted to get your input. Thanks Everyone!
Old 06-25-2017,

Thanks for your input Aiki14, and Wallstreetsedge. Often whenever I visit various stock market related websites, there are so many stock market trading and or investment ads that pop-up all over the place. Since Invest Tools advertising seems to be following everywhere I go over the Internet nowadays, I thought I would check in with this group to try to get some feedback from anyone that actually went to their Free 2-hour introductory class and or tried out any of their services.
Old 06-26-2017,

If so, was it worthwhile (where you were able to learn something valuable) or was the workshop all about getting you on the hook to buy their expensive software and training course (i.e. basically a 2 hours sales pitch)? :confused2: