logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions

Old 06-27-2017,

My latest trading strategy seems to be giving my portfolio new legs. First of all I prefer to swing trade high rank stocks with superior fundamentals. I have created my watch list via services .

I just bought the software a week ago and find it very useful. What it lacks in some areas, like 15 min. delay quotes and no day minute charts. It makes up for with its probability screener and detailed reports. You can also screen by rating which looks at, fundamentals, valuation & technicals.
Old 06-27-2017,

Default My latest trading strategy

I have tried HotStocks Precision in the past as a trial version, and I never end up buying it as I did not find it useful.
To be honest, listening to the video sounds to good to be true. Usually good traders don't share their recipe. And if it really worked that well, why selling it so cheap.

If you are looking to have MACD crossovers, RSI etc. they're plenty of free sites that does them for you.
Old 06-29-2017,

I then create a day watch list in my real tine minute chart app and watch for volume and price activity. I have learned buying at the open is typically not the best entry point.

I'm not trying to pump these products, just sharing what works for me. I'd like to hear about your opinion or methods.
Old 06-29-2017,

I am wondering what is the best strategy to use and implement working around a 9-5 job, as well as giving me freedom of time and also a good return?
Old 07-01-2017,
Administrator

I found they each have their strength and weaknesses, but if used together it can form a good watch list. As for Zack's, I always give and take the information given (same with SeekingAlpha). The best opportunities are usually spotted when undervalued and not covered by any firms.