logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 07-02-2017,

Just as I expected, there are oversold goodies for Thursday. Because the market is so volatile lately, what I like to do is put all my picks in a real time quote watch list. Since they all closed lower(red), the candidates that have potential of moving up on the day will turn and hold "green" at some point as long as they don't move up more then 3%. For example, CHAR (I own it for the record) closed at $4.25. Since it can go lower still(and you don't want to catch a falling knive), wait until the stock holds "green", or above $4.25 for 10 minutes as long as it doesn't move up more then 3% or .13. This would indicate that CHAR "should" move up on the day. So here is the list for Thursday:
CHTR, CPWR, BCON, CTLM, SWTS, SNAK, WSTM, CHAR, IVAN, CYPB, SVVS, TMG, RMIX, WEL, CNR, SYNM, CDSS
Old 07-02-2017,

Default Oversold goodies for 10/06

TCG may not be following VION anymore.

As long as it doesn't break down below $2.03, I believe it'll bounce here. The weekly chart clearly shows it producing a double bottom on increasing moneyflow. Inverted hammer candlestick today also indicates a move up could be coming. Until it crosses back above $2.17, or below $2.03 there isn't really a clear indicator of which direction it's going to move.
Old 07-03-2017,

TCG - I'm likin some of these picks especially IVAN. I rode that puppy from .88 to 5 in 2003. I'm thinking of making a play on IVAN and SWTS tomorrow.

Do you ever use trading volume in conjunction with your other trading strategies as an indication to buy?
Old 07-05-2017,

Oh I still own 500 shares of VION bought on 9/30. It didn't show up in my oversold scan , believe it or not, because of the upward wiggle it did yesterday. Considering how the broad market behaved today, VION and CDSS didn't perform too badly.

Volume is an important indicator. I like to see volume increasing as the price falls. That's an indication that the remaining weak hands are selling and that the Bulls will come in soon.
Old 07-05-2017,
Administrator

I know that VION is up .01 on an absolutely miserable day.
However, do you still see this thing going to 2.50, cause it has done nothing in the last 4 days. Acutally, it has fallen .04 overall.
Whats your take, stay in or get out?
Old 07-05-2017,

Tried to get me 1000 BCON and not enough margin avaible, darn it. But all isn't bad, because I stole CBI and CHK, and CBI is roaring back with a vengeance. Have to keep an eye out for your deals after next monday, due to lack of funds, hoping what I have doesn't blow up in my face again, bc I'll be facing a margin call. Thanks for the good work, CG.