logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 06-10-2017,

Default Bricks indicator TTM

Does anyone know this system. It doesn't look very difficult to me. I think it is based on clusters of price bars. Clusters are formed depending on the opening and close of the price bar

http://www.tradethemarkets.com/video...albricks2.html
Old 06-12-2017,

Looks a little bit subjective to me. There's one point in the video where the voice says "so you're long here, and out here, and that's 20 points"... well yes, assuming you clicked the button at exactly that moment, and you managed to sell it right at the top.

Like a lot of these, I think once you've got some experience trading these markets (especially YM) you'll see that the points tallied up aren't ness. what you'll get in the real world. You could probably cut the 20 in half a lot of the time - and as he recommends using 10-point stops - well, that ain't much r/r in my book.

I'm not saying that the system can't be used as described - it probably can - but i'd place good odds that it won't yield the sort of results hindsight trading does.

Let's face it, give me or anyone on the boards a historic chart of the Dow/Spoos/Nas/any stock and we'd be able to give you a near-perfect entry and exit, or certainly tailor some kind of system be it mechanical or otherwise that will give the meat of the move - in hindsight. Doing it in real-time is something else.
Old 06-12-2017,

some people have got no morals at all $3000 for a strategy that is available on any decent charting package,

have you worked it out yet,

it is a 3 Point Break, check for yourself ,
Old 06-12-2017,

this is the image that would corrispond to the one on the video

Old 06-13-2017,

Just had a look on esignal file share and found this , looks like the $3000 one ,only this .efs formula is freely available,

Old 06-14-2017,
Administrator

thx guys for the answers... and Shogun imo you are right no morals.... however I wasn't planning on buying this system anyway because it didn't look too difficult or complicated to me.

The system isn't on my charting package (decency?????)