logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 06-16-2017,

Default Kim Kardashian Ordeal

I was surprised to see that no one had created a thread about this story, but, recently, Kim Kardashian was placed in bondage in France and robbed, at gunpoint, of items worth multiple millions of dollars: Gem Found:
Soon after this ordeal, Kim has become so shaken that she has cancelled all of her upcoming public outings and seems to have retracted inward. So, if you have any comments about this development, I've created this thread for you. She was very fortunate that this only ended in a robbery and not a celebrity tragedy.
Old 06-16-2017,

Wait, placed in bondage and robbed at gunpoint?
Old 06-18-2017,

Yes, I was a little excited at first (about the bondage part, alone), until I heard that it was a real and serious event.
Old 06-19-2017,

Man she maybe annoying as hell, but no one deserves that.
Old 06-19-2017,

I'm not saying that she deserved it or anything, and as pointed out, nobody does but her annoying fans took this too seriously.
They were claiming that this was a tragedy (it's not, she is still richer than all of us combined and was barely harmed) and that we should be praying for her. Where's their outrage when people around the world are murdered, raped, killed due to wars, kidnapped, etc? It's just annoying that the fans of these celebs feel the need to make it as if because of their popularity they're more important, because they're not. Of course the media is to blame for that too, but my point still stands.