logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Charts, news and analysis (official contributors)

Old 06-23-2017,

Default AXIGE - need someone to point me in the right direction

I noticed that AXIGE (penny stock) is up 645% in the last 5 days. What charts and sites can I visit that will help me determine if I should get in on this asap?
Old 06-24-2017,

In general penny stocks are a sucker's game. Some of them are little more than PO Boxes or outright scams. If you are determined to buy one try Google and see if you can find out anything about them. For a better bet, consider checking Investors Business Daily list of recommended low priced stocks. (I'm not sure if they are listed every day or just Mondays or whatever.) Currently I am in one low priced stock: Sirna Therapeutics (SRNA), a small money loosing biotech company with great potential products. To learn more go to Google, and then their website. Today it was trading around 4.55. Another idea: buy some of the Vanguard precious metals mutual fund (VGPMX), its no load with very low fees, and invests in gold, silver, titainium and other short supply metals, or pick another high perfoming Vanguard fund. Its been up over 40 % per year for the past few years.
Old 06-24-2017,

e careful with pennies. A lot of times they are pump and dumps.

I am no expert, pretty new to this investing game, but one good thing it has going for it is that they have financials filed with the SEC.
Old 06-25-2017,

Be real careful with pennies or micropennies. I stick with .50 to $5 stocks, although they are risky, they are perfect for trading. Pennies are pumped and then dumped on traders like you(no disrepect) that don't know how to trade them. Educate as much as you can on stock trading before you venture out in this cut throat business. After all, trading is about taking away someone else money. Why would anyone want to buy a stock that has appreciated 645% in five days?! Talk about a hog gettin' slaughtered.
Old 06-26-2017,

Did anyone get a load of there shares?

Shares Outstanding: 228.00K
Float: 121.31K

Isn't that rather very low?? Maybe thats why it jumped so high so fast? Hardy any shres to change hands.

And according to the stats on Yahoo, there are only two employees.
Old 06-27-2017,
Administrator

But if I were you, I would take the weekend and do LOTS of homework on this before jumping in.

Looks like the volume of the stock along with the price jumped up when they released info on getting a 1.85 million dollar agreement in Sri Lank.

Its worth asome home work, just be careful and be ready to LOOSE your investment, pennies are the bad lands of the stock market as I have found out!