logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 06-25-2017,

Default Anyone Else KRYing?

These things always take longer than we expect... we are waiting on a ruling from a bureaucrat after all!:roll:
I have been waiting for a substantial pullback, perhaps I will take a position now. My quandry is whether to do a 'moan back on JDSU or enter KRY. If I do any of these, or nothing at all, I am sure to have regrets. (sigh)
Old 06-27-2017,

I did a 'mon back on JDSU in extended hrs yesterday, at $3.35 (a time when I usually stay away) and sold those shares this am at $3.51---but it's almost dropped to $3.35 again.
Nice quickie, though.

I still think JDSU is going up, long-term....and am hanging onto the shares I bought last fall at $2.20....but only because I was too stupid to sell them at $4.30 last month, and am piggish enough to hope they get up there again.
Old 06-27-2017,

I put a stop in for JDSU at 3.30, and it never got that low. I still think JDSU will go back up to at least $3.75 - then I'll sell it. (oink oink to me for not selling before when it hit $4.00)

I looks like KRY will get back up there - I hope not too slowly. I expected a pullback, but nothing like this.
I guess His pump helped. But I WAS jittery about that guy Chavez in Venezuela.
Old 06-27-2017,

I've been slowly building a position in both Kry and Jdsu and I personally believe both still have upside potential.

I too am impatiently waiting for Kry to get that environmental approval cause the stock been going down due to profit taking although gold prices keeps going up...which is even more disappointing.

Kry is quickly becoming one of my largest position and patience is what Kry shareholders need right now.
Old 06-29-2017,

I've been shorting CUP. Lately just about ANY mining stock is good on the upswing and the downswing.
If KRY dosen't rise back up again, I'll just have to take a loss on it.......
It's tying too much capital up......