logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 07-01-2017,

Default Sell KRY

Gold will drop, and KRY has no rev's. Do you think it will stay up this high until it might make some money in a few quarters from now?

This Cramer pump will turn south again you can count on it.
Old 07-01-2017,

I don't know about selling...I bought some today.

I've noticed that Cramer's hunches are usually right. He mentioned that the company still needed to get approval from some government entity and winked several time when saying it. He has a good source for info. like this or at least he knows where to find the news and I'll gamble on this one.

If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.
Old 07-02-2017,

Ooooh Guru! Hopefully it's drop a little in the short term so you can make some quick money. After you do that it will rocket back up and I can make some money.

I don't wish you any bad luck but this way we will both be happy.

I got in today around 5.80 and it's over 6 now so I can't complain...yet.
Old 07-02-2017,

I just see KRY very over bought. All my indicators are through the roof. Plus Cramer pumped it last night so I'm betting on the Cramer Factor for at least a 10-15% selloff. It has gapped twice. Today it formed a spinning top at the top of the trading range. I think it will gap up Monday then selloff.
Old 07-03-2017,

Imagine Cramer and Chavez talking on the phone last October.

Cramer: "Are you getting that mine deal to go through because there is such a demand for gold right now?"
Chavez: "No, I had a geologist do some readings on the area, and he said there is no more gold there anyhow."
Cramer: "OK. Let's short this KRY one million shares and you come out with your news. It has to tank because of it.
Chavez: "I like your style Cramer!"
Old 07-04-2017,
Administrator

They get back on the phone on April 1st this year.

Cramer: "Everyone forgot that they lost their shirts on this KRY last October.
So let's do this again. Let's buy a million shares each, and I'll pump it on my show. On the 20th of June, let the news come out that your not licensing any mining shares in Venezuela again. We'll both sell our shares on the 16th and short another million shares. Then when the news comes out, this baby will tank big time. We'll make money off of the pigs and the bears. LOL"
Chaves: "Cramer, you're a genious! When you get some time off, come down and party with me in my new mansion on the beach. I'll make sure you're comfortable when you come. Wink Wink."