logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 06-12-2017,

Default LOCN Locan Inc

I went back a few pages and found no thread. Come On guys. I can't believe none of you guys grabbed this one.
Its another shell and made the killer riun on new fillinbgs and looking bfor a R/M canidate.
It got so low it triggered a MoMNo 117% gain, Its setteling down now and with some luck may kiss .02 again maybe lower lows to run hard and flip.
Old 06-15-2017,

I'm in @ .042 a month ago and just bailed for a tiny gain. Looking to do it again. Volume will dry up and it will break down in the .02 price, and maybe lower. And thats if news doesn't come in the next week. It has a worn down investor pool today. This last .025 to .05 was a shot of strenghth, but today got hammered back down. Tough hold.
Old 06-15-2017,

Free Float is 10,108,462 as of 1/26/2011 unchanged was 9+mm back in june. so thats not too bad for keeping the lights on.
Old 06-16-2017,

Yeah I played that run, it also won me the penny challenge that week.

Potential buy below .02. I may throw $500 at it for kicks if I can score .015's.
Old 06-17-2017,

Thats good thinking. You taking the cash or churning for free.
One day it might put something in here. I'm not as confidant as TRDY, NHSH, BHLI, and SKGO...I don't even think LOCN has a target acquisition yet. It just trades on BS. Doesn't mean ya can't bank a dime or two. look at what Amback is diong and all they have to peddle is some $7BB in potential tax write off for the suitor.