logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Stock picks and trading strategies

Old 07-01-2017,

Default GZFX - looks like good time to be getting in

It does? Oh ok, I'm going to get some right now since thats what you think.

Wait............

Before I do...

Why do you think this is a good time to get in?

Care to expand????????????
Old 07-01-2017,

Every day i go back and forth on this stock. Buy more! No wait, Sell everything!!! Its driving me crazy, but I guess thats why i am still in it. I love the ride.

The stock has been helped recently by the deal they have with Circuit City rolling out their DVD/Game rental program in stores nationwide. They also just recently revamped their website. Assuming this Circuit City advertising gets them some serious subscriptions to their service, the stock definitely has potential to climb.
Old 07-01-2017,

The thing about this stock that scares me is the amount of shares that are floating around, and the amount that potentially may be floating around if GZFX needs to raise some capital. There are currently just over 3 billion shares outstanding. But, the company is authorized to issue as many as 25 billion shares. Lets hope it doesnt come to that.

Overall, I like what the company is doing, and will keep my money in for a little while longer. Will it ever reach a $1? probably not in my lifetime. But i think theres a good chance to double or triple my investment if it can live up to its potential.
Old 07-04-2017,

The potential is there. Over the next few months the CC rollout will be gaining speed. May will complete the New England rollout in over 100 stores. it will really be interesting to see what kind of response the company gets from it. I guess I'll be sitting on my shares until, with fingers crossed!