logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 06-30-2017,

Default Anyone else notice stocks popping before the show?

Anyone else notice that stocks Cramer's about to mention keep popping up before the show even comes on???? I saw that one article on Forbes about the callers who are not supposed to be listening in beforehand and bidding on what they hear, but they are still doing it, people!!!

Also totally sick of these set up calls in the beginning, anyway. They are so phony and boring.
Old 07-02-2017,

Yeah, I gotta become buddies with Jim. Maybe I can get some season tickets to the Eagles games next to him and buy him some drinks so I can get the scoop on his upcoming shows. Talk about sure bets. Buy the stocks during the day and dump them after hours after he pumps them on his show. I see the potential for some insider trading scams here in the near future.
Old 07-03-2017,

If stocks are getting "pops" in aftermarket trading, the ones who are responsible for it must have a really efficient underground network for disseminating the information. The individual investors calling Cramer don't command the monetary clout to raise stocks by themselves. And even if a select few were profiting in that manner, they've only got about a thirty minute lead on everyone else before the show airs. Finally, the calls at the beginning and end of the show aren't staged or phony; it's just that the people call in on one day and are called back to talk about a particular stock when it fits in with Cramer's spiel.
Old 07-03-2017,

Cramer has a radio show on at 2:00 PM eastern. He starts his show off with a main topic like his TV show.Sometimes its the exact same main topic as the TV show. There is a radio station in Boston that carries it live that I sometimes listen to online. You can take his rant on his main topic and pull the trigger with at least an hour and 1/2 left of regular trading day,not to mention after hours. Just my 2 cents. :wink:
Old 07-05-2017,

I know he talks about stocks on his radio show, I was referring to the callers who listen in on the tv show, lie when making a promise that they won't trade on the information they hear, and then cheat. It happens all the time, all you have to do is watch the ticker below the screen before the show starts, it's so obvious. Forbes has already reported on it, too, the link to the article is posted on this website.